from FISH to PRO

• TheDoctor2
      TheDoctor2
      Basic
      Hello lovely people,

3rd year medical student here learning to save lives and turn from a plankton into a pro.
      I like to play scheduled tournaments on bodog and was wondering if there are any good articles or strategy here to improve my shoddy game.

Looking forward to take all your money :f_love: .

Love Kate x
  • 3 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi kate!

Welcome to the community!

Nice little introduction :) Are you a UK based med student then, or from somewhere else? Hope it's going well ;)

Well, we've got various articles here for MTTs and SnG's, so I'll link you to both!

:diamond: MTTs
      :diamond: SnGs

Both of these will be helpful to you, even if the SnG ones are tailored slightly differently! But maybe one of the most important articles for while you're learning poker is one about bankroll management

We also have videos for you to watch, just set it to the type you want and have a look what there is to offer :)

And one more important question - Have you taken our quiz to receive your free $50 on one of the starting rooms? If not, I suggest you do! :) You'll then start receiving strategy points, which help upgrade your status at PokerStrategy.com, so you can read more advanced articles here to help give you the edge to crush those fish :f_cool:

If you want to know anything more, give us a shout.

Best regards,

Jim
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi kate,

welcome! :) i started playing poker when i was a medical student myself :s_cool:

how is it going so far? where are you studying?

smiles,
      wendy
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome