This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Possible to Choose ??

• Bengytan
      Bengytan
      Bronze
      I just passed the No-Limit Quiz and I can only choose between Party Poker, Titan and Full Tilt. Can I choose something else like Poker Stars or Everest ? Cause I would like to try something new.
      Thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      i believe there is an option to choose another but they just show the banners for those sites first, look just below those banners for an option to choose others
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bengytan!

We offer the $50 starting capital only at Party, Mansion, Titan or Full Tilt Poker. If you want to play at other poker platforms you have to use a first deposit bonus code and make a deposit.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Hi.
      not quite sure about something:
      On the page after you pass the quiz it says that if you already have a Titan or Mansion Poker account you can also get your starting capital at PartyPoker and Full Tilt.
      But if i don't have a Titan or Mansion Poker account i can still get the starting capital on PartyPoker, right?
      thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Kruppe!

Yes you can get starting capital on Party, Titan, Mansion or Fult Tilt - just not on a site on which you already have an account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD