i can help if you have difficulties with NL10-NL50 big stack

• snova
      snova
      Bronze
      I'd like to get some English practice with native English speaker.

I'm a Russian NL100 BSS regular player.
      We could discuss poker issues, I could look into stats and hand histories to find leaks, etc.
      It might be helpful to someone who plays NL50-

If interested, pls send me invitation or a skype message to Vedern
  • 15 replies
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      hello vedern..

well, I'm not an english native speaker. In fact, I'm from the Philippines where although english is just our second language, we still far outnumber a lot of countries who speaks them as their native language.

I just don't have that american/english accent though.. if that's what you prefer :]

anyway, let me know if your interested.. though I used to play 25nl, but i'm back to grinding the lowest stakes as I lost my BR on fulltilt.. ?(
    • snova
      snova
      Bronze
      just contact me via skype
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      cool.. !

will do.. :P
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I sent you a friend request via PokerStrategy, i however do not have access to Skype at the moment due to tech difficulty's but might have it up and running shortly, i was not born in an eglish speaking country, but i moved around as a kid a lot, Sweden, Danmark, Netherlands and Canada wich offcourse (partly) is english speaking =) i resided in the english parts =)

I have a lot of time on my hands right now since i dont have a job and wont be getting one soon =) (having a baby) (and am at home now helping wife becouse of minor difficultys)

I am verry interested in your offer, i was VERRY passionate about poker, and really cant fill that passion too improve at something since FT closed down shop =/

I have long tought about getting outside opinion *at least try and get to know more people that can talk poker =)

I however feel your offer is verry generius, and would feel better if i could sweeten the deal somehow (other than money tough preferably) but you just let me know when/if we talk to discuss this further,

I had just mover to play NL25 at FT and done with 20k+ hands and if i remember correctly was shitting bricks at about +3bb/100 (no matter how your english is at the moment, i think you must realise that shitting bricks aint great.... ) =)

let me know if you are interested and i will get me the power of skype today =) better start the show again,
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Sent you a friend request on PS, i will add you and send on skype when i get on my laptop at home.

Im interested in maybe some sweat sessions or reviews rather than hand history as i have in recent weeks corrected what i feel appeared to be a lot of my bigger leaks and feel your knowledge could help me.

About me, Im english native living in england so yeah i feel i can help you if you want to learn or practice.

I also live in the south of the country so i dont really have a strong accent as it were especailly compared to the rest of the country particularly the north or london.

Im a Nl10 SH player who hopes to break into NL25 and maybe NL50 before the end of the summer.
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Gold
      hey snova, im from canada and currently playing NL50.
      sent a friend request on PS
    • snova
      snova
      Bronze
      I suggest you guys install Mikogo and contact me thru skype (vedern).
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I contackted snova about his offer and he immediatly replyed and so for the first time in my life i saw a reason to download Skype (and get myself some new headsphones)

as soon as i contackted he was ready to go with his full attention, after some initial technical difficulty's (my volume was apparently set on mute) (my gf the tech expert pointed that out to me) during these difficultys snova was nothing but patient, helpfull, and friendly.

That lasted the entire session of us going (rather thuroughly i might add) over my stats, and then some hands, he was verry helpfull and insightful, and made me ralize some things that i hadn't in my own analyzis...

also i might mention that althought it being 4AM atm of conversation he was verry patient and seemed in no rush, i even ended the session becouse i needed some food =)

I reccomend to anyone at the mentioned levels to seriusly consider this offer of his...

Hopefully his english improves to his expevted level by this generius offer, and i might also mention that his english is verry good and no communication difficulty's

and snova if you want to practice your english you can skype me anytime =)
    • snova
      snova
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mongomob
      thanks
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      Sounds interesting with all the good feedback. Being a previous massive multitabler on NL50 and the likes we might both benefit from a conversation. Added on Skype.
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Hey Snova - I am off all day tomorrow, I have added you as a friend on ps.om and will add oyu on skype later this evening. I am a native English speaker and would be more than happy to help you out.

Spasibo! :)
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      There are 9 different Vedern on skype - which are you?
    • snova
      snova
      Bronze
      that' strange.
      Skype name is unique.
      Tell me yours.
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      I know - when I search I had 9 different users come up

antonio.k.moreno is mine mate.
    • AKM247