This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Investment on PokerStars.

• wendelcs
      wendelcs
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello friends,

My name Wendel Carvalho game poker three years, I have two in the Portuguese community and staking going on in a sit & go plaers of 45 and 180 players, so I'm doing this here.

The Staking would be just straight Sunday on PokerStars for the following tournaments:

Sunday Million Buy-in $215 [$1M Guaranteed]

Sunday Warm-Up Buy-in $ 215 [500k guaranteed]

The Bigger Buy-in $109 [100k guaranteed]

The Bigger Buy-in $22 [50k guaranteed]

The Bigger Buy-in $ 55 [200k guaranteed]

What's the total of:$ 616,00

Divided into 100 shares of: $ 6.16
      Now accepting reservations'm just ok.
      Transfer only on Sunday morning, if all shares are sold, for my nickname: Brazil wendelGTX parents.

Is of the form make-up, ie, everything that comes in prizes will be used to return to investors. Only above $ 616.00 will be divided in the proportion 60/40 (60% and 40% investors pros wendelGTX).

Dimensions:

1 - xmarathaoanx ( 2 )
      2 -
      3 -
      4 -
      5 -
      6 -
      7 -
      8 -
      9 -
      10 -

[url = http://pt.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=60245] [Feedback] wendelcs [/ url]
  • 4 replies