withraw funds-verification

• ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      I withdraw 8euros because i would like to verify my account.They told me that they will send the verification code with the amount deposit.This verification code can only be seen online through internet bank account or they would be see in my live account too?Where i can find this verification code?
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I believe this is listed as a charge to your bank account. Usually for a an amount of like 0.xx to 1.xx dollars, which is what you need to enter into MB to verify.

It should be visible on any account statement, I personally used internet bank though.

Since it's very unlikely your personal account is in USD, if your MB account is, you'll need to look at the message of the transfer, not the amount(as this may vary based on exchangerates/charges from the bank for conversion), for the amount in USD that was charged as a verification amount.

The amount will then, alongside your deposit, be credited to your MB account in full.

Regards,
      Richard
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      the only code i found was the describtion on the tranfer with Ρ77ΗΝΗ9TΝ0Ι0007Ι number.And they said the number will be 6digit