• Zephyr1966
      Zephyr1966
      Bronze
      Just called in to say hello, I'm new to online poker but have been playing the game amongst friends for years. got a lot of time on my hands outside of work these days so thought I'd try my hands at online poker.

Anyone from the North East of England hit me up. Maybe we could get a cash game going
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Zephyr1966,

welcome to our community! :) what game type are you looking to play? maybe i can point you to some articles which would interest you.

have you passed the quiz yet? let us know how you are getting on.

smiles,
      wendy
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zephyr1966
      Just called in to say hello, I'm new to online poker but have been playing the game amongst friends for years. got a lot of time on my hands outside of work these days so thought I'd try my hands at online poker.

Anyone from the North east of England hit me up. Maybe we could get a cash game going
      Hello Zephyr1966,

A big Welcome to you from all us here at PokerStrategy.com!

We hope you make yourself very much at home here and enjoy every minute you spend with us!

Thank you for introducing yourself to us, it's always nice when new members pop in to say hello, as we get the chance to meet and greet you.

There are plenty of English PokerStrategists around the forums and I'm sure you'll get to meet them after a while.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Have you passed our quiz? Have you decided which Poker Room you want to play at? What type of game you are going to play? We cater for all types of players here and our aim is to aid you in your poker development.

We have tons of educational content for you to learn here, from articles, to videos, to coaching sessions and hand evaluation forums and I'm sure once you get started you will be crushing the games and making loads of $$$

Please, feel free to shout if you have any queries, questions or anything else you may need. There is always someone here to help, be it an admin, a moderator or a fellow community member.

I wish you every success in your poker career!

Kind regards,

Gary
    • moose24
      moose24
      Bronze
      Hey! I'm from the north east, middlesbrough area. There are a few good games at teesside uni during term times but nothing going on right now. Starting a cash game sounds cool. What games do you play??
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome