• furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Lol i just read a thread in the staking section of the forum by a freaking douchebag who lost his staking money playing what he shouldn't.i mean,what a fkcuing ahole.i am in no way connected to anyone participating in that thread and still am furious.

but,this is not why i am posting this thread.it's for THIS GUY

from his affirmations,he smelled this guy as a trouble from the start and even more he MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT and i've seen him closing down unworthy staking threads with a consistent dedication and as i deduct,great efficiency.

SO my suggestion to pokerstrategy.com staff:get this guy a moderator badge in staking forum asap because he sniffs bad stakes like toast bread in the morning.

and i do think that a full blown investigation on this case should be made in colaboration with pokerstars (especially if this is a chip dump)

it's just a suggestion,sorry if i will cause anyone a headache over this,but seeing this kind of BLLUSHIT in such a great community pisses me off.

one more thing,i just want to call that guy a douchebag one more time.
      YOUR A FCKUING DOUCHEABG!

edit: round of claps for the mods team too,thazar and the rest (sorry i only know thazar)
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Furcilision

Thanks for your comments and thank you for the encouragement. Before taking decision about what we gonna do about the issue we need to see what the OP decides and what is arranged with the backers. About checking if there was chip dumping I believe in the first stage the backers should take the initiative. If they encounter some difficulties we will see how we can help. However it is not our intention to police or lead the investigation in case of fraud in a staking matter.

Also although we aim to filter the staking requests as much as we can for higher quality request, it is of course possible that people who intend to commit fraud pass our filters and at the end the sole responsibility in the staking rest in the end of the backers.

We also do state it clearly in our terms

On behalf of the team, thanks again for your kind comments and your suggestions

Best regards

Thazar
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      ye, I know this "TobyCS" guy. He's a weird and smelly dude.

He is also into chinese midgets.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      he sniffs bad stakes like toast bread in the morning
      I think that he only has a big nose.No skill ! :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: