can someone check out my stats?

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      if i were to post a couple images of my stats would someone be able to take a look at them and maybe give me a bit of advice? i dont really know where i stand atm with my game and obviously if i knew what my leaks were i would plug them but i don't so i can't. would posting stats help or not?
  • 15 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Of course. This is a great community with a lot of people willing to help, so post away :s_biggrin:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      awesome :) here they are. sample size could be better but hey i hope it's not tooo small.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i was running hot so i know i had a good winrate with those stats but its starting to cool off now so i just wan2 know if there are any obvious problems with my game that you can see from the stats...
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I assume it's Full Ring?

Even then, you are quite nitty for my liking (but on the other hand, thight is right ;) )
      Also your 3bet is too low. Which also comes from you not defending blinds. Maybe try 3betting more hands from blinds against CO an BU raises (if it is a steal situation).
      I wouldn't play limp/fold at all (I see you do it, since you have limp/fold 39%). Rather raise small pockets from middle position+, fold early positions (or call if UTG opens, but even then it is a chance, someone will squeeze and you have to fold...but in NL2 that will probably not be an issue).
      Your c-bet is quite high I think (on NL2 people won't fold alot). Try to get it to 60-70%.
      Open up some more in late position to steal more blinds (if they like to fold to steal).

That is a quick lookover, and only my thoughts... ;) Hope it helps a bit.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      my mistake, double post :)
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      thanks mate that gives me something to start thinking about. just after i posted it i saw the cbetting and remembered it should be like 60%-70% so i'll work on that.
      Maybe try 3betting more hands from blinds against CO an BU raises

excuse the noobness but i'm used to only 3betting with AK and QQ+.... if its a steal i assume i 3bet with my range from the button? also i never really 3bet if i'm UTG, MP or LP because i'm just not sure what hands to do it with other than AK & QQ+. when i was playing MSS i was following the 3betting chart and it worked out fine but i don't really know what to do playing BSS...
      I wouldn't play limp/fold at all

i have started to work on that - i started opening even from UTG with any pocket pairs... i occasionally limp them and often limp behind if there is at least one other limper and i hold suited connectors although i feel like that's getting me nowhere..
      but yea, so i i'll fold all pocket pairs something like 88 or less from EP? i'm a little lost when it comes to 3betting... i would either be screwed if facing a 4bet or i would be screwed when i miss on the flop...
      anyway thanks for the input it is much appreciated

p.s. it is fr
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      if anyone else wants to chip in and give me feedback as well it would be awesome.
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Hey man,

Pretty much all I could see has been said, what are your stats for WTSD, W$SD and steal?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      WTSD = 28 and my W$@SD = 47.7%. steal coming in a mo...
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      steals:

sorry, had to edit a few times
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      WTSD = 28 and my W$@SD = 47.7%. steal coming in a mo...
      Your WTSD should be a bit lower, ~21-25%, W$@SD should be ~51-55%, and steal should be ~28-34%. Just be a bit more aggressive preflop, esp. in position, that will help your VPIP, PFR and 3bet stats, and try and find proper spots to fold earlier in the hand so that you're not going to showdown and losing as much.

Like I said in your blog, it would be a great idea to sweat, you should really consider getting a mic!
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ok so if i fold more i.e. my wtsd is less then my w$@sd will increase right? and i'll try and get something sorted for sweat - would be good
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      thanks for your feedback guys my game has improved :D
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Alright dunne, how did you upload these stats?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey. after print screening and using paint i just saved them and opened them using imageshack. then once it's uploaded youll be given a bunch of codes, use the forum code and just copy and paste it into the message box and your done. bish bash bosh
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Thanks alot mate