Deposit or not? and 50$ problems

• MMWalk
      MMWalk
      Bronze
      Hi first tread so yeah hallo hah :)
      Well i play poker on a lot of different sides, well this arnt the problem. But i only play free roll's and on all other sides then partypoker i can just enter them. Well can it be right i have to deposit into my account before i can play them. (it say's i have to conform is okey to play for real money and it is but i cant because it say's i have to make a deposit's. Can anyone help me? another thing i just completed the quiz and i wasnt already a member of partypoker so that was my choose.
      I dont have to make a deposit on my account first before i can receive the 50$ right? did i do it right when i closed the window when i cam and should choose my card? :)

-MMWalk, sorry for the spelling i play poker instedt of going to school lol ;D
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MMWalk,

Yes, you are correct, PartyPoker do require a real money deposit in order to take part in the freeroll tournaments. I believe this was first introduced about a year or more back.

You don't have to deposit if you pass our quiz and receive the free starting capital from PokerStrategy.com but I believe the freeroll restriction will still be in place until you make your own deposit.

Even if you do receive the free starting capital, PokerStrategy.com also provide a great first deposit bonus for you to take advantage of, so this is something you might like to consider sometime in the future.

For full details, check out the Guide page.

How did the quiz go, any problems at all?

Best regards,

Bart
    • MMWalk
      MMWalk
      Bronze
      Thx u wery much :)

Well i took the wrong one 2 times i mean compred to what i play (SnG)
      but yeah then i took time to read it so not really i dont know if i got all right but think i did. It was pretty hard but yeah i surveyed. Another thing i have some problems about understanding the SnG guide (not much but a little)you think you can help ?:)

-MMWalk
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi MMWalk,

I believe this was first introduced about a year or more back.

I believe the freeroll restriction will still be in place until you make your own deposit.

Best regards,

Bart
      It was introduced long ago, more than 4 years and once a player receives the bonus from Poker Strategy he can play on freerolls, his account is considered real money one ;)
    • MMWalk
      MMWalk
      Bronze
      Thx :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thx Krasi :s_thumbsup: