PokerStars 100% bonus help

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Hello my people,

I've recently deposited some money to pokerstars and I was wondering, are FPP and VPP same? I mean, I have both on 60, but if I'd spend my FPP later, when I earn more, on something, would my VPP be gone too and I'd need to collect my bonus points from 0 (if I spend all FPPs)? :)

Thanks for answers in advance! :)
  • 5 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      No. You can't spend VPPs, they get reset on the end of the year.

FPPs you can spend however you like in the shop or playing satelites. Its not worth taking that 50$ bonus tho so its better to wait till you can buy better bonuses.
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      50$ bonus? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what are you talking about?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi IGotYourOuts,

PokerStars offer you additional bonuses when you earn sufficient fpp points by playing poker on it's software. I believe some bonuses can also be bought by spending your fpp points too, but it will depend on your VIP status.

As MatejM47 indicated, this is probably something to look into but after you have cleared the first matching bonus that PokerStrategy.com provides as you will only be able to clear one bonus at a time.

Again as MatejM47 has already stated VPP are solely used to determine your VIP status and are reset each month/year, FPP's on the other can be spent on bonuses, entries to certain tournaments or other store items.

A higher VIP status will help you to earn more FPP faster.

Hope this helps. Good luck and enjoy your poker on PokerStars.

Best regards,

Bart
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Thank you, Eagle. :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your welcome, any time.

As you can see from MateJM47, we're all really friendly and helpful here, so don't hesitate to shout if you get stuck or are unsure on anything.
      There are lots of hugely experienced PokerStars members here that are happy to help anytime.

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart