50 free dollars

    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      hi,

      I refered my friend and he already got 15 strategy points in 2 days haha :)

      but im wondering how many points he has to collect in order to keep the 50 dollars?

      is it true once he collects the required points pokerstrategy will also give him 100 dollar bonus? :)

      Thanks in advanced!
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Hello wowadvisor,

      Is your friend playing on William Hill? I am assuming so as you have posted it here.

      In order for him to keep the $50 for himself. He must do one of the following:

      - Accumulate $50 in rake and fees
      - Make a deposit of $20

      And as for the $100 bonus... I have not heard of this so Im assuming it's not true :)

      All the best and hope this helped,

      Gary
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      thank you, is there a timeframe on this?
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.03.2011 Posts: 246
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hello wowadvisor,

      Is your friend playing on William Hill? I am assuming so as you have posted it here.

      In order for him to keep the $50 for himself. He must do one of the following:

      - Accumulate $50 in rake and fees
      - Make a deposit of $20

      And as for the $100 bonus... I have not heard of this so Im assuming it's not true :)

      All the best and hope this helped,

      Gary
      After depositing 20$ or more, William Hill will still not let you cash out, accumulating 50$ in rake is obligatory in order to withdraw the 50$.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.10.2008 Posts: 7,359
      Hi wowadvisor,

      Pretty sure the following (relating to the free starting capital) posted in June still applies, but not 100%. I'll try to find out tomorrow for definate.

      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ironmask92,

      Following rules aply:

      - $50 will be taken off your balance after 14 days if activity is 0 (no rake, no fees)
      - Rest of the bankroll up to $50 if you fail togenerate rake or fees worth $50 within 150 days or deposit at least $100

      Was this helpful or need more clarity? :)
      Let me know
      Ingrid
      Additionally, members have 90 days to clear any bonus following their own first deposit.

      Hope his helps, best regards,


      Bart
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      that is exactly what i need!

      he is not looking to cashout but he wants to know how much time he has to secure his 50$ and increase it with bankroll management.

      I keep telling him BRM is very important and not to rush anything so 90 days is plenty of time!

      thanks all for the clarification!
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.07.2011 Posts: 26
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi wowadvisor,

      Pretty sure the following (relating to the free starting capital) posted in June still applies, but not 100%. I'll try to find out tomorrow for definate.

      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ironmask92,

      Following rules aply:

      - $50 will be taken off your balance after 14 days if activity is 0 (no rake, no fees)
      - Rest of the bankroll up to $50 if you fail togenerate rake or fees worth $50 within 150 days or deposit at least $100

      Was this helpful or need more clarity? :)
      Let me know
      Ingrid
      Additionally, members have 90 days to clear any bonus following their own first deposit.

      Hope his helps, best regards,


      Bart
      My first deposit bonus was 60 days not 90.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by creft
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi wowadvisor,

      Pretty sure the following (relating to the free starting capital) posted in June still applies, but not 100%. I'll try to find out tomorrow for definate.

      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ironmask92,

      Following rules aply:

      - $50 will be taken off your balance after 14 days if activity is 0 (no rake, no fees)
      - Rest of the bankroll up to $50 if you fail togenerate rake or fees worth $50 within 150 days or deposit at least $100

      Was this helpful or need more clarity? :)
      Let me know
      Ingrid
      Additionally, members have 90 days to clear any bonus following their own first deposit.

      Hope his helps, best regards,


      Bart
      My first deposit bonus was 60 days not 90.
      Hey creft and everyone,

      Yes, you have 60 days to complete the First Deposit Bonus :)

      I have edited Bart's post above to show this.

      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.07.2011 Posts: 26
      Hi.
      In order to keep the starting bankroll of 50$ after 5 months we must deposit 100$ if we havent raked 50$.
      Does this 100$ deposit need to be a one time deposit or it can be accumulated?
      I have already deposited 20 so if i deposit 80 more does it count?
      Thank you
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Hey Creft,

      You have 150 days to generate $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to keep the $50 starting capital.

      Any balance/winnings on you account will remain yours. However, to withdraw this you still must make a deposit of $20.

      Say for example:
      After 150 days you have not raked the required $50 and you have $150 in your account.

      The $50 bonus will be deducted so that will leave you with $100.

      You must then deposit $20 (this can be multiple deposits) to withdraw it all.




      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.07.2011 Posts: 26
      So what i have read in another thread and its also quoted here is not valid?
      It says that if you fail to generate 50 dollars in rake in 5 months in order to keep the 50 dollars starting capital from Poker Strategy you must make a deposit of 100 USD. Its either one or another
      And now you say that only requirement in order to keep the starting capital is to generate the rake?
      The deposit of 100 USD doesn't apply any more?
      And im not talking about depositing the 100 USD in order to cash out the starting capital.
      Im talking about depositing the 100 so after 5 months the 50 will remain to my account until i gather the 50 rake needed.
      Im a micro player and its gonna take longer to rake that :)
      I have raked so far about 8$ :)

      this is where i need more clarity :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Creft,

      You have 150 days to generate $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to keep the $50 starting capital.

      Any balance/winnings on you account will remain yours. However, to withdraw this you still must make a deposit of $20.

      Say for example:
      After 150 days you have not raked the required $50 and you have $150 in your account.

      The $50 bonus will be deducted so that will leave you with $100.

      You must then deposit $20 (this can be multiple deposits) to withdraw it all.


      Kind regards,
      Gary
      Hi again Creft,

      Quoted above is the answer I received from William Hill's Live Support Team after I took the time to ask them those questions on your behalf.

      In order to keep the $50 starting capital you must adhere to the following rules:

      1. Generate $50 in rake/tournament fees
      2. Deposit $20 (This deposit is required so that you will have a registered payment option in your account to meet a withdrawal)
      3. You have 150 days to clear the $50 rake in order to keep the bonus.


      If you fail to rake the required $50 needed then the bonus will be taken from your account. Any winnings above $50 will remain yours solely and will not be taken.

      If you wish to withdraw those winnings, you must make a $20 deposit at William Hill. (This deposit is required so that you will have a registered payment option in your account to meet a withdrawal)

      The $100 deposit you are talking about (I think) is to lift the bankroll restrictions on your account. Depositing $100 will lift these bankroll restrictions but they will not extend the time period you need to generate the $50 rake necessary to clear the bonus. This will always remain 150 days.

      Is this any clearer?

      Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.07.2011 Posts: 26
      yes perfectly clear.

      Thannk you very much for your time
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by creft
      yes perfectly clear.

      Thannk you very much for your time
      No problem mate ;)

      We are always here to help our members :)

      If you need any assistance do not hesitate to ask and we will do our very best for you.

      Regards,
      Gary