PT3 on 100NL jackpot games

• Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      I am playing on 888 @ 50 NL
      PT3 works perfectly fine on 50NL

but when i tried 100 NL the jackpot tables , i get this error message

Pacific Poker: Error: Invalid button specified: 0 (Hand #) (Hand #194421580)

am i the only one ?

who do i turn to for help ?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Not something I've come across to be honest although I've not personally played on the jackpot tables, so no idea if it's this format of table or a one-off problem.

I would recommend the PT3 Support forum as a first port of call for assistance, after checking that you have the latest updated version of PT3 of course.

Our own members here might have encountered something similar and could perhaps offer help or a solution, but might be quicker referring back to the product's support pages. They usually list known bugs and the updates show which ones have been fixed in the latest version.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Chenghao,

I can see that you already posted the issue on PokerTracker3 technical support forum and they've asked you to please attach an example hand history file to a Support ticket so that they can check it out for you.

Would you mind posting the solution here and share it with your fellow members as well?

Many thanks :)
      Ingrid
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      OH haven done that for PT3 , will do so soon
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      3.11.2 should work OK with 9 seat tables but since 888 stopped identifying their royal jackpot tables in the hand histories PT3 doesn't know which tables have 10 seats so preferred seating won't work correctly for those.

once i reach 50 NL , either i go short handed .. or othersite , pretty much capped here . only the short handed tables can be tracker , then 10 tables cant