Cashier problem

• UnknownJoseph
      I hope I will resolve my problem with cashier here.
      I don't have access to cashier and I don't know where the problem is. When I click to cashier new window opens with information that "action canceled. Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable."
      I've just checked another links in my profile and "Deposit" and "Money transfer" don't work as well.

I could have access alco to links like "status bar", "my rewards", "my bonuses".
      I have the same problem in another computer. First I thought that the problem was because I installed Mozilla Firefox but I uninstalled it and access came back to links "status bar" etc.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi BGawli,

Not sure what to suggest to be honest. Just checked and my cashier is working ok.

Problem best to drop 888poker's support team a mail with screenshots if possible, they might be aware of the problem or can offer a suggestion as to how to fix.

That's unless one of our other members has experienced and fixed the same issue of course?

Best regards,

• Waiboy
      My cashier window is popping as normall... I do occasionally have issues with IE where links in 888 that I've clicked on won't auto pop up, and I have to manually open a second IE session, which then somehow enables the link to work.

I have Chrome set as my default browser, but 888 always uses IE.

Dunno if this helps at all, sorry.