• 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Probably just a slightly delayed update Toby, I would imagine it being updated in a day or two.
      If not, then drop a ticket to support for assistance, but I would expect it to be updated mid-week at latest.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Yeah I spoke to Ingrid a few days ago and she said there was a delay that will be fixed but it's been a few days since them. I'll wait till Wednesday and check again :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thx Toby,

Will of course also let you know here if we hear anything.

Best regards,

Bart
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      I've got my points updated few hours ago, strangely, only half of what I collected in PokerStars were added here (I collected 130 points there, but got only 35 here, when I should have got 65). Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow or wednesday so I can get up to Silver at least :)
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      bump
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Please ALWAYS make sure that you

- you play cash games and generate rake
      - you have info sharing activated as explained in download guide

^^You need to do this everytime you log on, but if you forgot just do it next time you log in and you should get SPs for the missing days.

Step 3: Enable Information Sharing

During registration, the software will ask you if you agree to information sharing. Enable this option. Only if you do this will we be able to receive information about the StrategyPoints you have earned.

If you forget to enable it, you can so do later by clicking on Requests in the software menu, and then on Information Sharing.

Furthermore, common issue, if you have more than one account with poker stars your account may have been flagged by poker stars for security reasons, please contact them for more information.

Anything else should be flagged to our customer support so they can help you further.
      Ingrid