MONEYBOOKERS and Neteller

• valo111
      valo111
      Bronze
      Hello support and Moderators ,can someone help me,my friend will send some money on your Nateller account,after that you to send me in my moneybookers account ,cause i dont use neteller acount.Please help me!
  • 4 replies
    • valo111
      valo111
      Bronze
      ?
    • valo111
      valo111
      Bronze
      hello
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      please write it in english and then you might get a decent answer :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi valo,

We do not allow the discussion or requesting of private money transfers here in the forum (see Forum Principles).

This is there for the protection of all members, including yourself, from possible personal data and or financial loss.
      We would ask that you don't seek such transfers in the forum.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve, whether you are looking to deposit or withdraw from a poker room or just move funds around. Most poker rooms will allow transactions from both providers, check out the deposit/withdrawal methods on the room you are looking to transact on.

You can, as far as I know, also hold both a moneybookers and Neteller account yourself, but of course I haven't checked every condition or restriction for every nation.

Feel free to set up another thread if there is some question on this payment methods that we can help you with, but just bear in mind that we will not allow the seeking of a private transfer from other members.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Best regards,

Bart