cashouts blocked despite submitting ID

• idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      "Thank you for contacting us. We have received the document(s) you have sent and have verified your identity. Your account has now been validated. As a result, you will enjoy higher cashout limits. You can log in and start playing right away."

this is what they said when i uploaded my id in the Upload Tool. My account was verified.
      Then i made a deposit via moneybookers 4 days ago, and after that the following message appeared:

"Cashouts are blocked for this account category. Please contact our customer service."

WTF? right away i mailed support explaining my situation but they haven't answered yet.
      I reached 100PP playing poker today and still no change in status.

I don't want to call them 'cause for my country there are no freetoll numbers.
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi idiopatic,

This is something that only PartyPoker would know the reason for, but I'm sure they will respond to your email shortly.

Maybe they need something else from you, but will leave that up to them to explain to you.

I've always personally found PartyPoker's support team to be really efficient, especially in my telephone contacts with them, but of course appreciate your reasons for not going down this route.

Let us know how you get on and whether there is anything we can help with.

Best regards,

Bart
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      It could take a while for them to update your status when you first reach 100PP (guessing you were clearing the 50$ free capital?).
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      yeah, i 've just finished clearing the bonus. i "busted" playing at FTP and the free50$ is my second chance :P
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Go in the live chat from http://www.partypoker.com/contact_us.html and they will transfer you to another team that might call you...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for the helpful posts!

Any news idiopatic? Have you managed to clarify the situation?

Ingrid
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      hey guys, thank you for posts. Looks like i can request cashouts now though no answers to mails. I might be suffering from "learn, chat, and play with the pros" syndrome :P
    • papiros88
      papiros88
      Bronze
      Can smn tell me if this numbers are correct?

350 200 41003

For some reason i cannot contact them.
      Made deposits via credit card and moneybookers, tried to cashout after sending id and i'm on hold.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by papiros88

350 200 41003

Made deposits via credit card and moneybookers, tried to cashout after sending id and i'm on hold.
      Hi papiros,

The numbers vary depending on which country you are in. The best way is to fill in your country on this Party Poker page and it will give you the best contact number.

Please note that not all numbers will necessarily be free to call and if calling an international number, you will need to dial the whole number including the 00(XX) country code bit that should be shown at the start of the number from the drop down menu.

Alternatively Party Poker provide email service and live chat, also available from the same page.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by papiros88

350 200 41003

I've checked and you're from Greece right?

Your Toll-Free Number is : 0-800-7278-9100

Ingrid

Edit: sorry Bart, didn't see your post :heart:
    • papiros88
      papiros88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      I've checked and you're from Greece right?

Your Toll-Free Number is : 0-800-7278-9100

Ingrid

Edit: sorry Bart, didn't see your post :heart:
      Ty for the replys

The given number is non existent, they dont have support in greek anymore?
      But they make stupid chat adverts with google trans.
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      the stupid greek adverts arefrom the damn bot on the site, they have greek support but not over the phone, send them an email in greek.

THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS SHOULD BE DIALED FROM YOUR LAND LINE, the toll free numbers cannot be reached from mobile numbers in some cases depedning on the mobile service provider.