First tournament - first win :)

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Hey guys, it's 2nd day I'm playing poker online properly, tried to join women pokerstars .10c buying tournament, had some good luck and decent hands. Was dominating it from middle stage, had 40k chips to compared 2nd place had 10k~, was P1 all the time.

Took around 5hours to finish it, marginal winnings, but I also got 20 points in rankings, in which if I do well later, can get extra bonuses. :)
      http://i55.tinypic.com/30w2uc5.jpg

Doing well overall too, maybe begginers luck? From 70$ to 164$ since I started 2 days ago :)
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      yay, many congrats IGotYourOuts, well played :s_thumbsup:

The first of many victories I'm sure.

Keep learning, playing and winning and of course sharing experiences with other members.

Above all, it sounds like you had great fun and that is what it is all about.

Congrats once again,

Bart
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      :D
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      ladys from my small country :s_biggrin: gratz
      p.s. Saunuole :s_cool:
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      All the best in the future :D !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Congratulations IGotYourOuts,

It's always nice to bag a significant cash especially once you've only got started.

Great start to your career and I really hope it continues to go well for you.

As long as you keep learning and studying, as well as playing you can be very successful ;)

All the best,

Gary
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by lGotYourOuts
      Hey guys, it's 2nd day I'm playing poker online properly, tried to join women pokerstars .10c buying tournament, had some good luck and decent hands. Was dominating it from middle stage, had 40k chips to compared 2nd place had 10k~, was P1 all the time.

Took around 5hours to finish it, marginal winnings, but I also got 20 points in rankings, in which if I do well later, can get extra bonuses. :)

Doing well overall too, maybe begginers luck? From 70$ to 164$ since I started 2 days ago :)
      I take it you sorted everything out with pokerstars. Also nice start, obviously they used "godlike" button on you because of previous delays :)