Advice Please on Funds

• Phildini
      Phildini
      Bronze
      Hi all,

My bankroll was destroyed on FT poker, I have rebuilt on party from £35 to $177.81

I play 0.02/0.04 BSS NLHE on PartyPoker

I have played 16 days 5000hands

P.S. I am not awesome I cashed $70 from the $100,000 freeroll for depositors thus the fast rise.

I would like to buy Small Stakes HEM for $55, this is for the stats and the HUD, sorry to elephant fans I just find it a lot clearer

I've had accounts on 888, william hill, titan, poker770 and cake before I wasn't a huge fan of any of these.

I am considering moving to pokerstars due to the signup bonus. Partypoker don't seem to be great for small stakes players.

Does anyone have any advice on my next move? Whether to stick with PP,buy into pokerstars for my full BR or buy HEM (I have 3 days trial left) or mystery door number 3?

Also I'd like to buy a headset to do some sweat sessions but this is a bit off topic.
  • 13 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      If i was you i would stick to party poker and but holdem manager, as apparently PP is pretty fishy for low stakes, hope this helped :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Phildini,

this is just my own opinion by the way :)
      i think that at NL4, HEM is not yet necessary. i totally LOVE my hem btw, :heart: but i think at this point in time, your funds would be better used for building your roll.

if it was me, i would take advantage of the First Deposit Bonus (for example, on pokerstars as you mentioned you prefer) because these bonuses are certainly an excellent way to boost a microstakes bankroll. the Pokerstars first deposit bonus is not very hard to clear either. you can make yourself a goal for example, to purchase HEM once you get to NL10 or NL25 (btw it's available with a discount in our PokerStrategy.com shop)

what is mystery door number 3? :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sigh.. I'm too slow.. fizzy beat me to it :heart:

PokerStars - 100% up to $600 Bonus

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for the link ingy :heart: was gonna follow up with it but you beat me to it :D
    • g0nef1shing
      g0nef1shing
      Basic
      asdsad
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phildini
      Hi all,

My bankroll was destroyed on FT poker, I have rebuilt on party from £35 to $177.81

I play 0.02/0.04 BSS NLHE on PartyPoker

I have played 16 days 5000hands

P.S. I am not awesome I cashed $70 from the $100,000 freeroll for depositors thus the fast rise.

I would like to buy Small Stakes HEM for $55, this is for the stats and the HUD, sorry to elephant fans I just find it a lot clearer

I've had accounts on 888, william hill, titan, poker770 and cake before I wasn't a huge fan of any of these.

I am considering moving to pokerstars due to the signup bonus. Partypoker don't seem to be great for small stakes players.

Does anyone have any advice on my next move? Whether to stick with PP,buy into pokerstars for my full BR or buy HEM (I have 3 days trial left) or mystery door number 3?

Also I'd like to buy a headset to do some sweat sessions but this is a bit off topic.
      move all bankroll and use pokertracker3 60da trial :)
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      If i was you i would stick to party poker and but holdem manager, as apparently PP is pretty fishy for low stakes, hope this helped :)
      +1
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      use pokertracker3 60da trial :)
      why didnt i think of that? :rolleyes:
    • Phildini
      Phildini
      Bronze
      Thankyou very much for all your help.

I've withdrawn to moneybookers, now just to sign up with poker stars and download pokertracker.

Thanks again

:D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Phildini,

How is pokerish going for you? :)
      PokerTracker works fine?

Ingrid
    • Phildini
      Phildini
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Advice was on the money, pokertrackers is taking a bit of getting used to, but I need to watch the videos on it.

Pokerstars is a good site, again getting used to it.

Lost $4 on first session but up $3 now, need to work towards the 75points then my bonus :s_biggrin:

Headset for sweatsessions should be with me tomorrow.

Just need to keep submitting hands for evaluations now and improve my game, bonuses are no use if I'm leaking money.

Again thanx to everyone for the great advice!

:f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Phildini,

Thank you for coming back and letting us know how you're getting on :)

I hope you are using the right BRM? :s_cool:

Let us know if we can help you further on.
      Ingrid
    • tatisan
      tatisan
      Bronze
      HEM has a 15 days trial period (i used it and it expired).

BUT....

If you dont close HEM you can use it for as long as you like!!! Just put Windows in sleep or hibernation. I used it for a month like that but i had to close it to restart windows due to some updates.