$10
      MP3:
      $13
      CO:
      $10.14
      BU:
      $11.35

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , J:diamond:
      MP3 calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.45, BU calls $0.45, SB folds, Hero calls $0.35, MP3 calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.85) 9:spade: , 5:diamond: , 3:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $1.1, BU folds, Hero calls $1.10, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($4.05) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($4.05) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.5, CO calls $1.50.

Final Pot: $7.05

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows two-pair, kings and nines (Kh Kd)
      Hero shows (Js Jd)

CO wins with two-pair, kings and nines (Kh Kd)

My river bet is thin here and I hope to get called by pocket pairs 66-88. Possibly not the best spot though? Not sure what the alternative is, I think check/fold is too weak and I hate to check call here unless I know that the player is capable of bluffing. Also, will almost always bet more than my bet size with both bluffs AND hands that beat me.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

I wouldn't really say that it's off-play here. I would very likely bet the river as well while we might get called by worse, sometimes even leveled A high card plus we protect from him making some bigger bet. Although when he even does a bigger bet then we most likely can fold the hand since we wont beat much. So therefore overall it really comes to the reads you have on him.

Best regards.