[Application] LongTerm CASHgame 9max 100NL

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi! Take time to read this it is LONG. And i am not a scammer.

I would like to request a stake for the NL100 9max, i am a part time player(play 7 days and then 1 month dont,etc.) and i would like to become fulltime player , i have the time and i can put up 40k-50k hands per month(5 -9 hours per day) on the given limit of NL100 playing 4-6 tables at the time.

I want to be staked because i dont have the money to play those limits with proper BRM , i did play them with no BRM whatsoever and of course the variance got the best of me( its kind of hard to play with 5 buyins shortstacked - so that is why my graphs on PTR are down(but i am not fully tracked, only 97k hands- iplayed 250k hands according to pokerstars support, and am down 937$ and not 6k $ like PTR says, if that was true id quit a long time ago) and i didnt use any tracking software while i played, and i would like to play full stacked and start to use pokertracker because i feel i have an edge on opponents when i have a big stack but the limit must be at least NL100 where people value money and are not to tight, I played the most NL200 up to NL1000 with NL600 was my best limit. I played it at party poker back in 2008 shortstack poker which worked fine back then, shortstacking now i believe is - EV, and i also won my first tournament for 1.156$ in 2008 on party 11$ buyin and was an ACE vip 2nd highest there was there at that moment, and a gold/platinum here on PS. I have requested hand histories for the 2008 with party poker so you have some proof of my game. The following years 2009 and 2010 didnt played there at all.

Now for the stake :

I need the stake because I dont have the money to play those limits i have cashed out around 1k euro on stars this year which i can prove with payment histories and another 300euro from Ipoker network as i didnt play much this year, and i cahed out my last money from stars 100 euros, because i needed it.

I would play on PokerStars because of its big volume of players and put in the hours in the evening because i feel better at night.And my stars account is not tracked to pokerstrategy(so my status here will be bronze or maybe silver if i play on party, but doubt it.

I would need 2500$ to start for the NL100 ( 75bb buyin) that makes at least 30 BI rule 6 tables 46 hours per week.

I will track my sessions and post results and graphs on the daily basis and discus the hands , situations and improve on the way.

As far it goes for the profit i will split it 55/45 in your favor and go for the supernova till the end of the year i need 90k points and with that volume i mentioned above it is achievable, plus the milestone bonus we split 50/50 and I return the stake when i build the bankroll to continue playing, i will transfer profit every 4 days because i think is reasonable.

I dont have skype but i can create an account and go buy the camera and mic.( yes i dont play on laptops and dont own one :) )

I will provide graphs to interested people via emails, because i dont want everyone to see for nothing.

Feedback thread Feedback for Agiz19

contact me via pokerstartegy private messages for the start and add me in the community.
  • 12 replies
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Silver
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      One of the best troll in years. Unfortunately he blew his cover at "I would need 2500$ to start for the NL100 ( 75bb buyin) that makes at least 30 BI rule 6 tables 46 hours per week."
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I would like to request a stake for the NL100 9max, i am a part time player(play 7 days and then 1 month dont,etc.) and i would like to become fulltime player , i have the time and i can put up 40k-50k hands per month(5 -9 hours per day) on the given limit of NL100 playing 4-6 tables at the time.

I want to be staked because i dont have the money to play those limits with proper BRM , i did play them with no BRM whatsoever and of course the variance got the best of me( its kind of hard to play with 5 buyins shortstacked - so that is why my graphs on PTR are down(but i am not fully tracked, only 97k hands- iplayed 250k hands according to pokerstars support, and am down 937$ and not 6k $ like PTR says, if that was true id quit a long time ago) and i didnt use any tracking software while i played, and i would like to play full stacked and start to use pokertracker because i feel i have an edge on opponents when i have a big stack but the limit must be at least NL100 where people value money and are not to tight, I played the most NL200 up to NL1000 with NL600 was my best limit. I played it at party poker back in 2008 shortstack poker which worked fine back then, shortstacking now i believe is - EV, and i also won my first tournament for 1.156$ in 2008 on party 11$ buyin and was an ACE vip 2nd highest there was there at that moment, and a gold/platinum here on PS. I have requested hand histories for the 2008 with party poker so you have some proof of my game. The following years 2009 and 2010 didnt played there at all.

Now for the stake :

I need the stake because I dont have the money to play those limits i have cashed out around 1k euro on stars this year which i can prove with payment histories and another 300euro from Ipoker network as i didnt play much this year, and i cahed out my last money from stars 100 euros, because i needed it.

I would play on PokerStars because of its big volume of players and put in the hours in the evening because i feel better at night.And my stars account is not tracked to pokerstrategy(so my status here will be bronze or maybe silver if i play on party, but doubt it.

I would need 2500$ to start for the NL100 ( 75bb buyin) that makes at least 30 BI rule 6 tables 46 hours per week.

I will track my sessions and post results and graphs on the daily basis and discus the hands , situations and improve on the way.

As far it goes for the profit i will split it 55/45 in your favor and go for the supernova till the end of the year i need 90k points and with that volume i mentioned above it is achievable, plus the milestone bonus we split 50/50 and I return the stake when i build the bankroll to continue playing, i will transfer profit every 4 days because i think is reasonable.

I dont have skype but i can create an account and go buy the camera and mic.( yes i dont play on laptops and dont own one :) )

I will provide graphs to interested people via emails, because i dont want everyone to see for nothing.

Feedback thread Feedback for Agiz19

contact me via pokerstartegy private messages for the start and add me in the community.

Hi Agiz

so if I get this straight, you want a stake to play NL100 with no proof that you can beat the game. And the only graphs online are losing graph's.

More over are you sure you have the right mindset to play NL100+ . When I saw you tilting in a freeroll yesterday:

$100,000 Depositor Freeroll - Information and Chat Thread

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      LOL at you thazar, and i was not tilting i never tilt maybe you think i tilt because i curse a lot - and i hate freerols, thats just my attittude...as i said graphs online are not fully tracked, i am waiting for the HHs to come from party and stars if you wanna see the hands i can send them to you so you wont jump to conclusions with PTRs 27% tracked and giving me a RED 4 row text :) lol even if i lose i can pay it back i have the funds which is for life and not poker and if goes wrong i pull it out, the reason why i even posted here is i didnt want to invest my money because i dont value my money and i dont feel bad if i lose it but when i play with others money(staked) i run deep in tournaments make good cashgame seesions and pay back what was lended to me, my money is my money and if i lose it i dont care but not with lended money-just because i know i have to give it back, i got staked in the past to ipoker and i managed to make 700 euros with a 100 euro stake in 2009 and gave 35 of winnings plus the stake back to a friend( i plyed NL100 sss )

And i dindt played with HUDs, stats or anything, i used elephant in 2008 to post hands in the forum. And i am looking for a stake for a fresh start.

Well if there is anyone willing to stake i guarantee money back, i give you all my data and even a bankaccount and be in touch via skype or telephone or whatever.

And of course there is risk , risk is everywhere even when you cross the road on the green light.If according to you i have beat the limit in the past why woould i need a stake then(its dumb to be staked if you already won a ton of money by playing...then you stake others) and as i said i want to work on my game for the future, start using trackers, improve a lot and make money for us. Even if noone backs me up , fine.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze

Real good appealing introduction there
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      LOL i see you only read the first row and tzars comment :D
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      thzar is a bad mod, to cocky :]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thzar is a bad mod, to cocky :]
      His name is thazar :) and his job is to make sure the staking forum is in a healthy shape.. I don't know when you joined us but a few months ago the staking forum was not exactly exemplary and we are working towards that goal.. and seeing the results, not too bad for a cocky mod I would say! :heart:

Would you mind refraining from posting unless you have plans to reserve %.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      it says under my underrated silverstar avatar when i joined, and back then this WAS a very cool place, and i think ill go elsewhere... :f_mad:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Agiz

I have taken the last 3 comments from VarianceKiller application and placed them in yours as there is no reason I feel to hijack his thread.

We moderate the forums to the best of our abilty. I believe that the English community is still a very cool place to be however the staking forums are not nor are they intended to be. If the way you intend to sell yourself in your staking application is by attacking me please be my guest. I welcome your criticism.

You can also contact me on skype @ newfishontheblock

Best regards

Thazar
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      just close the thread i am not going to be here anymore
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      just close the thread i am not going to be here anymore