ID check

• MMWalk2
      MMWalk2
      Basic
      Hi well i have been asked to make an ID check.
      But i arnt sure how much i have to sent. Well i will use my passport but there is something i dont get, i have to show my address or what? because my passport dont show my address. Another thing is says to take a pic of the front and back of the passport, what back? i mean there isnt anything so see on the back of the passport. Last thing is a old passport but i am 18 but is like 5 years old so i looking a kid on 10, can i still pass i mean my b-day on the passport show that i am 18?

MMWalk2?
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi MMWalk2,

the "front" is the passport when it is still closed, and the "back" is when it is open to your details :)

the proof of address can be any house bill like water or electric addressed to your house. it is ok if it is your parent's name (you have the same last name, right?)

if you have more questions, dont hesitate to send customer support a ticket here and they will get back to you shortly. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • MMWalk2
      MMWalk2
      Basic
      Thx, well i have same last name as my dad, but it is in my mothers name the phone bills is in, trust me or not. I have a paper from my bank with name and address on is that okey? hehe and no i arnt that stupid so there stands anything anyone can use like my card number and stuff like that :)

a last thing can i sent 3 diffrent pic of each thing or do i have to make one pic were all of it is in? :)