Any way to get tracked?

• revs90
      Here's the deal. I used to have a tracked account with Full Tilt. After Black Friday, I joined Pacific Poker and forgot to download it using the link you guys provide.

Is there any way I can track my 888 account to pokerstrategy? Any? :[
      It's annoying not to be able to use the articles & videos except for the bronze ones, I can't even see the silver ones anymore since I'm back to bronze. >_<
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      Hi revs90,

In order for you to receive Strategy Points from your Poker Stars account it must have been set up using the software from our website. Unfortunately, if you set up the account previously we are unable to re-track the account to as the poker rooms do not allow this. :(

If you set up any new accounts in the future with other poker rooms, and would like to receive Strategy Points, please ensure that you download the software from our website and use the bonus codes. Please see the link below for further information:

Best Bonuses

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if we can help you with any of the above poker rooms to give you a little more information.