[NL2-NL10] Nl2 99

• dany2391
      I think I should check behind on the turn and maybe call a bet on the river depending on it's size.Am I right?:D

Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) A:spade: , A:diamond: , 7:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.41) 4:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.3, BB calls $0.30.

River: ($1.01) T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.48, Hero calls $0.48.

Final Pot: $1.97
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      This hand would probably tilt me.

Do you think he would check-raise the turn with Ax? Unless he has A7/A4 or puts you on basically your exact hand. He might take such a line with some weak Ax hand though thinking that you're always checking back worse on the river so decides to donk it for value.

I'd still be betting the turn with the plan of getting a free showdown. I'd probably fold to his river bet. I dont really see how he can have a bluff or worse pair. I dont think he's ever donking a 7 on the river.
    • veriz
      Hello dany2391,

Nah, Checking the turn doesn't make sense. We still get value from a lot of pairs and even overcards sometimes.

But as played I would rather fold it on river. What kind of hands does he donk like this? What kind of hands we even beat there? Don't really see him having here a lot of hands which we beat. Even for the given odds.

Best regards.