Staking Rules

• fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Support and Moderator of Pokerstrategy,
      It is kind of frustrated telling that my application of staking have been closed due that I haven't reach the minimum of 300 posting. It just take me a calm to accept when I saw this kind of rules bringing me need to spam another 300 posting. But after I read some of the staking application, I found your good office did not let us see the transparency of fair staking application. As I surf the staking forum, I noticed that uglyboy88 also yet to be the 300 posting, but can your good office to give me a good explanation that why he can post the application of staking? Is that means your good office treating me as a scam gold members and registered a year here to scam and he is only the true members? If your good office feel so, just tell and I will GTFO from pokerstrategy.com. And also a many thanks here got the unfair treaten.

Regards
      Five
  • 4 replies
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Moderator (fruktpuff)
      Also highly highlighted here for your unfair to closed my earlier staking application. Since again i saw the unfair treatment, I am really questioning myself are you a good moderator here??? It is clearly and I also though you have notice that uglyboy88 also did not have the requirements on 300 posting. What are making me more sad is, you can do a reply for him without closing his thread? So we just make a reverse situation that you become me, then try to feel my feeling of the unfair treatment by you? I think you can feel how much of the angry feeling of me now? Well done, good job man for your good and fair as a moderator.

Regards
      Five
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Fivesky

the rules have been put in for the members to know a bit more about the potential stakee. I moderate all the forums along with the great team that we have here and if you spam your way to the 300 post I am/we are likely to realise it and not get the application accepted anyway. The staking forum is to be a service for our members but it is also a place where fraud is likely. We have to put some standards that are achievable by anyone that is serious about a stake.

See it this way. You want other members of the community to help you financially with your stake, help the community by participating in the forums and at the same time get the community to know you.

about uglyboy88 stake request, look at hte following quote from this thread:

+++How to improve staking for the better+++

Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by uglyboy88
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I support most of this.

But I have no useful info to add to it at this point.

I would like to amend the "one stake per month" clause however.
      I believe currently Schris7 is doing a second block within only 2-3 weeks, as he had finished the first.
      Hence I would prefer if it read: "Only one per month unless the backer confirms a finished and paid deal closed for the previous request."

Regards,
      Richard
      like this, because for example i had like great application and i have had paid back the money to all who bought a piece in my action and i would like to make next application, but still dont like that i cant post new if i will have at least 300 posts. Is there any chances that i can make new applications referring to my previous BAP deal?
      I understand,

So I think as a middle ground for member that have had a successful stake other the last 3 month, they can post one request by the end of august without having 300 posts. From then on the rule will apply.

Best regards

Thazar
      We are aiming to be as fair as we can to all our member and for your info 300 is very low as some communities request 1k+ posts.

Best regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fivesky55
      Hi Moderator (fruktpuff)
      Also highly highlighted here for your unfair to closed my earlier staking application. Since again i saw the unfair treatment, I am really questioning myself are you a good moderator here??? It is clearly and I also though you have notice that uglyboy88 also did not have the requirements on 300 posting. What are making me more sad is, you can do a reply for him without closing his thread? So we just make a reverse situation that you become me, then try to feel my feeling of the unfair treatment by you? I think you can feel how much of the angry feeling of me now? Well done, good job man for your good and fair as a moderator.

Regards
      Five
      I have answer about uglyboy88 application above. Fruktpuff along other moderators here are doing (IMO at the very least) an excelent job moderating the delicate area that is the staking forum.

if you wnat ot discuss htis further you are welcome to contact me on skype:

newfishontheblock

Best regards

Thazar
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      No more reply and end. Thats all... Its my first applying here and having some bad experience. Don't worry, i won't work as an idiot to spam a 300 post. Yet I love to only read all the days here in Pokerstrategy. Enjoy your day and I did not need anymore further discussions since I can't fulfill your great rules.

See you again.
      Five