This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] MTT Stake

• BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I play lots of live recently and haven't got time to really play much online.
      I want a stake to MTT's 50-150$. Deal is 50-50. (rakeback also)
      Deal length 1-2 months. I want to concentrate to big gtd tourneys on Sundays.

My tourney graph:

The graph is from Microgaming. Avg stake 20.

FEEDBACK

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message.

PS: about my status: i have been diamond, but after playing 6 months of live, im back to silver or whatever it is:)
  • 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, BigOVERBET.

As per the Staking Rules for the English Community, a member requesting/applying for a stake is required to have 300 posts in the English Community.

As you do not at this point fulfill this requirement, I will need to close this thread.

You are more than welcome to apply for a new stake once all requirements have been met.

Regards,
      Richard