Hey!

• sleepypanda
      sleepypanda
      Bronze
      My name is Liya, 22 year old girl. I'm quite the beginner when it comes to online poker. Being oldschool, the only poker experience so far are some mediocre attempts with friends (when they are in it to win some extra beer money from me). I'm quite exited to step into this new era of my life and start playing online and hopefully earn some extra to extend my already oversized shoe closet.

See you out there and glad to meet you!

/L or sleepypanda.
  • 6 replies
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      Hi liya, welcome to poker strategy i'm also begginer i play NL4 for the moment, nice to meet you and gl at the tables!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Liya :)

Warm welcome to our community! It was great to meet you last weekend! :heart:

Fantastic to have you here and I'm so happy you joined the magical poker world!

At which poker room are you going to play at? Passed the quiz already?

I'm sure Sebastian will help you a lot, but would you mind telling us which article are you reading atm and don't be shy to post if you stuck anywhere in the process of stepping into this new world :D

Looking forward to hear from you more and excited to introduce you to all my lovely mods :f_love:

Ingrid
    • sleepypanda
      sleepypanda
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid, it was really great meeting you too, i had such an awesome time!

i just passed the quiz based on the articles from the website, i read articles 1-4, very interesting stuff! ahh, if only i studied as diligently for my exams in school. :f_p:

i will start playing at partypoker :f_cool:
    • sleepypanda
      sleepypanda
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot, it's very exciting indeed! :)

Originally posted by totalfish
      Hi liya, welcome to poker strategy i'm also begginer i play NL4 for the moment, nice to meet you and gl at the tables!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      How is it going with your game Liya? tellustellustellustellus :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome