Deposit on Party

• 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SR1337,

Since you're Party Poker account is already tracked via PokerStrategy.com you just need to make a deposit ~ 100% up to $500 Bonus

Under Cashier you'll see the "Deposit Now" button, please click on it and enter the requested personal data in the form for real money players. Choose your deposit method and enter the desired amount. Now you can proceed to make your deposit according to the instructions given. Once you have made your deposit, the bonus will be activated automatically.

Don't forget about the Two Daily $100 Freerolls. :)

Ingrid
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      thanks, so is I should leave the bonus code field empty?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SR1337
      thanks, so is I should leave the bonus code field empty?
      Bonus code: PSDB100

You can read about the upgrade here.

Anything unclear, just shout at me :D

Ingrid
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      now this bonus code gets me a 100% bonus up to 100$, but party's initial bonus is 100$ up to 600$... can't I have the bigger bonus by just depositing more? :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

Unfortunately, since you've received the free $50 starting capital on your poker account you are only legit to use this bonus code and receive the bonus up til $100. :(

Basically, it works like this:

You sign up and have two choice to choose from,

- either get the free $50 capital or make a deposit and receive 100% up to $600.
      - or received the free $50 starting capital and can receive additional $100

Anything else I can help you with just let me know
      Ingrid
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      It's all clear now, thank you Ingrid! ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yeah after 4 posts :D sorry, I'm getting old. lol

No problems :heart: anytime!

Ingrid
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Now... I deposited the money and used the bonus code.. but didn't recieve the bonus... should I wait?

Also the money I deposited was withdrawn from partypoker (wanted to deposit it when the 200JULY bonus was still available but missed it) forgot to mention it earlyer.. Can I still have the bonus?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      The First Deposit Bonus offer is only available for 60 days after you have created your account.

If this time has passed, you would have to use a reload bonus, such as the 200july(now expired, sadly) code.

Regards,
      Richard
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Didn't know about that..X(

Thanks for the quick reply anyway!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SR1337
      Now... I deposited the money and used the bonus code.. but didn't recieve the bonus... should I wait?

Also the money I deposited was withdrawn from partypoker (wanted to deposit it when the 200JULY bonus was still available but missed it) forgot to mention it earlyer.. Can I still have the bonus?
      This is something you need to check with the poker room because I can't see into your transactions. Sorry SR :(

Also, how can you release the $100 bonus at PartyPoker?

For your first deposit you'll get an additional cash bonus of up to $100, which will initially sit in a separate bonus account.

To transfer the bonus cash to your poker account and use it, you need to play poker for a certain amount of time. Whilst you're playing, your bonus will be released bit by bit and transferred into your actual poker account.

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid