50$ Fameliy?

• MMWalk
      MMWalk
      Bronze
      Hi yesterday i got your awesome offer 50$ and i talk with my dad today and i told it to him, he asked me if he could get one too. I told him i didnt know so i wanna know if a person with same address ass me can get the offer too? or is it only one pr home?

- MMWalk
  • 3 replies
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      I think he can also get one, but I think you need to submit ID identification so that the support can be sure that you are two different people.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey MMWalk,

Sorry i've taken so long to reply here,

This is fine we have had husbands and wife father and son and all other combinations you can think of but registering from the same address means you are both likely to face an ID check so keep an eye on your support tickets.

Also it is worth noting that you won't be able to play on the same tables as each other on a poker site either the poker client would see this as fraudulent activity and close both accounts so as long as you stay away from each other you should be fine.

Let me know if anything comes up that you need help with,
      Carl
    • MMWalk
      MMWalk
      Bronze
      Hehe thx well i know i cant play on the same tabel but thx :)

btw i didnt get a ticket yet? i did the quiz and thoes my pokersite like i did with my own profil am i doing something wrong or?

well but when i log in there stands this:

Our customer service team is checking your information and will get back to you for further information if necessary. Please check your emails from time to time.

is all things still right? :)

-MMWalk