taf bonus not yet depositied on my account

• jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      my goodness it has been almost 2 weeks now and still there was no deposit on my partypoker account .. i have already submitted the necessary proof to show that i havent recieved the taf bonus to a customer rep but up to now there is no update on the status.. its so frustrating already coz im expecting it.. if it will not be credited atleast have the guts to just tell me rather make me wait in vain.
  • 6 replies
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      omg you know their CS is thinking only about you, go in the live chat and ask them if the docs are ok or send them an email and wait, the fastest resolution will be to call them on their toll free numbers
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jason,

As I've advised you previously, we transferred your Tell a Friend payment but for security reasons Party Poker didn't credit the amount.

You'll need to contact them for further information. Keep me updated please.

Ingrid
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      so i need to contact partypoker?? coz u hav already transfered the taf to my account?? ok thanks for the info ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jasonsimbre
      so i need to contact partypoker?? coz u hav already transfered the taf to my account?? ok thanks for the info ingrid
      yes yes, it has been paid to your account but Party Poker credit the amount because of security reasons which we have no insight to. Please contact them directly and they should be able to help you with it.

Ingrid
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      i already talked to pp reps and they told me that there was no problem in their end coz they have actually approved the docs i sent them, they said i should have contacted you for the taf bonus because the bonus is from pokerstrategy.. ido my pp account need to be linked to pokerstrategy before you can transfer it??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jasonsimbre
      i already talked to pp reps and they told me that there was no problem in their end coz they have actually approved the docs i sent them, they said i should have contacted you for the taf bonus because the bonus is from pokerstrategy.. ido my pp account need to be linked to pokerstrategy before you can transfer it??
      Hi Jason,

Basically, this almost means, that your poker account is not affiliated with PokerStrategy.com? :(
      In order to know this, you need to ask them to confirm you have a tracked account with us. Please do so and let me know what they said. :)

Ingrid