Very strange MSS Graph

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I watched the MSS Statistical analysis video series, so I thought I would take a look at my own MSS graph results.

They do not bear any resemblance at all to any of the graphs on the series.

The other question I had is that using HEM, there must be a way to get the "yellow list" while not at any tables, yet so far I have not discovered it.
      While I'm at it, how do I change the colours of the lines? Having two red lines of the same weight is confusing.

Any ideas?

Now to the graph:

Note that I did discover several problems which I fixed, so for the last 500 hands or so, the showdown winnings are going up, but NSD are now trending down. I'm quite interested to see where it goes from here.
  • 3 replies
    • VipKen
      VipKen
      Silver
      It could be that you're experiencing a little dowswing. Your EV line is also descending.

But I think you overplay a lot of hands. You go too much to showdown without having the nuts. So you have to work at your postflop game.

Be aware for the moves from villains. If they call or raise your c-bet, they can have hit a good hand. So you need to determine if your hand is still good enough to play further or to give up your hand by playing Check/Fold next streets.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I have to agree here your went to showdown line is the real problem, are you playing too many top pairs?( this was my biggest leak when I played mss before) and my graphs droped like this.

Roo
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      motherofgod.jpeg