Is there any Reload bonus for August ?

• 5 replies
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Homopig,
      Yes but for only this week I think. It is running promotion under Battle of The Planet. They will double up the prize on Battle of the Planet, also reload bonus and getting a free USD7.00 SNGs ticket.

Good Luck at the tables.

Regards
      Five
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hello Homopig (ha!),

I do not think a big reload bonus will be available this month as Pokerstars already has a pretty cool thing going for them. You can become Silverstar, Goldstar and even Platinumstar for 10% of the usual amount of VPP's. That means you can become Platinumstar in August (and thus September) for as little as 750 VPP's. Just keep checking the Pokerstars website though, as they do run reload bonuses from time to time.

Hope this helps,

NIVEKii
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fivesky55
      Hi Homopig,
      Yes but for only this week I think. It is running promotion under Battle of The Planet. They will double up the prize on Battle of the Planet, also reload bonus and getting a free USD7.00 SNGs ticket.

Good Luck at the tables.

Regards
      Five
      Hi

Just to confirm with the Battle Of The Planets promotion there is no reload deposit bonus attached to it. However if you deposit $20 or more you get a free $7 SNG ticket. For this you need to use the code BOTP when depositing

Regards

Thazar
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Thazar and Homopig,
      Sorry for my mistaken information. Although there is no reload bonus, but it will be nice too for having the USD7SNGs ticket free. Just if you can have some places there, it will be a nice return for the reload.

Regards
      Good Luck at the table
      Five
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Nivekii,
      Yeah that is true. I think will be the first time and the highest ranking as platinum star in Poker Stars for more than a month there,Lolx. I am always only a silverstars, and have a chance turning Platinum Stars this month. But sadly, I can't track my pokerstars account in Pokerstrategy here. :(

Regards
      Good Luck at the table.
      Five