Pokerstars is a joke :@

• ActionJunkiie
      ActionJunkiie
      Bronze
      How its possible to lose 9 HU sng in a row.In 7$HU you can even push every hand and win at least one.One week I run so good winning 68% of games but in next I can even win two in row in last 40 games.Its ridicilous :@ From start i tried to think its just a small downswing but in the end from my hard grind 170$ just left 80$ I just can deal with that and played two 40$ HU of corse lost 3 coinflips out of 4 so my bankroll is gone.I was so tilted thats why i trown my fucking cat out of window and he run away :(

Just whanted to whine a little and say goodbye to poker.

Good luck to everyone :spade:
  • 53 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      I also play 7usd HU on Stars and am running bad as well. You just have to deal with that. My EV is 80usd above where Im now. Losing flips more than I should. But there is no reason to play higher stakes. BTW: 170usd bankroll isnt much for 7dollar HU
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      If the cat part is true than go fcuk yourself!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ActionJunkiie
      I was so tilted thats why i trown my fucking cat out of window and he run away :(
      are you serious?!?!? :f_mad:
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I was so tilted thats why i trown my fucking cat out of window and he run away :(
      :
      Asshole.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      from my expercience dont play hu sng in stars
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      How its possible to lose 9 HU sng in a row.In 7$HU you can even push every hand and win at least one.One week I run so good winning 68% of games but in next I can even win two in row in last 40 games.Its ridicilous :@ From start i tried to think its just a small downswing but in the end from my hard grind 170$ just left 80$ I just can deal with that and played two 40$ HU of corse lost 3 coinflips out of 4 so my bankroll is gone.I was so tilted thats why i trown my fucking cat out of window and he run away :(

lol,get the fck out you degenerate piece of sh!t
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Next time you lose go throw yourself from window.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      context may be important here... do you live in the basement?

Being able to ask this question despite the tendency to have an emotional response (for instance, to suggest that your an asshole for tossing your cat) is the same ability that you need to develop in order to tolerate and understand games of chance.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I want to know, how's the cat? :(
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      I think people might be jumping to conclusions here. A bottom floor window straight onto a ledge or something is quite likely. Maybe its the normal way the cat goes out.

OP if you can't handle having losing runs, poker is not the game for you. Everyone has them, even those winning millions. Learning to deal with it is one of the most important skills there is to learn in the game.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hahahahaahaha you're an idiot. Getting tilted because you lose 3 out of 4 coinflips? Christ.
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      he/she left and i won't blame her

and about jumping to conclusions,i'm pretty sure that if you throw your cat from the bottom floor,it won't just run away,it will probably be "wtf just happened?" and go back in the house.

i think he threw him/her from quite a height... :f_mad:
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedHeater
      I think people might be jumping to conclusions here. A bottom floor window straight onto a ledge or something is quite likely. Maybe its the normal way the cat goes out.
      Are you serious?!?!
      Throwing a cat any distance at all (even if it is a first floor window), just because he tilted means he is a degenerate waste of biological matter.
      Hopefully the cat is OK (as the moron said it "ran" away), and will ultimately find a better owner.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision

and about jumping to conclusions,i'm pretty sure that if you throw your cat from the bottom floor,it won't just run away,it will probably be "wtf just happened?" and go back in the house.

I don't think a cat can walk or let alone run away after he's/she's been thrown from any height tbh. :(
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision

I don't think a cat can walk or let alone run away after he's/she's been thrown from any height tbh. :(
      Cat's can be pretty nimble. Ours often jumps from the top of our garage, so about 1 and half floors.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze

:D i had 22 lose HUSNG in row.....and my wining is only 14in row

PS-cats can fly: D ... mine jumped out the window on the 3rd floor to the telephone wire and crashed, and nothing: D is still alive after 3 months
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      I didn't mean first floor, I meant ground floor. I don't have a cat, but a couple come into my garden and I agree they are kind of nimble. They climb up high distances and scramble down pretty good as well. I am far from a cat expert, however!

Obviously if he threw the cat from a great height its a terrible thing to do - a crime, in fact. I just think we should wait for him to say this himself before assuming that. The way he wrote it, I didn't think it sounded like animal cruelty but only he can know. Hopefully he can tell us.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Wow. Cat was more scared of the catcher than the jump I guess. An amazing jump, that (I'm referring to the video sequence above).