NEW Beginning

• kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      Hellow pokerstars players i am john from greece and i have busted my acount balence manytimes and i am out of money. I want to start poker again but i have no money. If any one can send me 0.10 cents or anything thay want it would help me start a new chapter on poker and maby become a successful poker player one day.
      my pokerstars name is xxx
      thanks for your time people....

[edited by purplefizz]
  • 3 replies
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      kousito,

do you really think 0.10$ will do you any good? If you ever took the time to read some of the great articles here presented by PS.com, you'll learn first hand that in order to make it in poker, you need to have big of a BR to sustain bad luck that may occur..

Anyone who knows just a bit about playing profitable poker online will see your post and describe it as following: "Hi my name is kousito, I busted my bankroll several times because I didn't want to put an effort into learning, I just wanted to gamble. Nor did I now sit down and learned anything, I just want more free money to gamble some more.."

It's funny really...
    • kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      look i know you need 25 buyins to play in a limit on a cash game i know what bank rol manegment is ... but i dont have the money to buy a paysafe no more . i just wanted to start with 2 cent turnys and try to make a good bankroll but if u find my story funny thats ok. see not all people uderstand how it is not to have money
      anyway i hope u best like on ur poker
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      im sorry kousito,

asking for money is against our forum policies and is not allowed for the protection of members. i am closing this thread. trust you understand.

why dont you try to build yourself up using freerolls? or use the free money offers here? http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker

regards,
      wendy