How to CORRECTLY send for an ID check.

• lewislewis
      lewislewis
      Bronze
      Hey I have to send in a ID check to recieve my starting capital. My drivers license is a few years old so it has the wrong address on it. I do have mulitple phonebills electric bills with my name and my current address. So what exactly would I need and how would I go about sending it so it don't get denied?
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi lewislewis,

When you log in to PokerStrategy.com there should be a link on the homepage for uploading the images to verify your account details.

You are required to send:

- A copy of your identification card, either a passport, or driving license for your country. You must send an image of both front and back for verification purposes.

- We also require you to send a copy of a utility bill with the same address as the one you registered your account with us.

Hope this helps and if you need further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

I also suggest you liase with Customer support over your different addresses issue. Send them a ticket and just explain that the address on the drivers license is old and that you are now living in the address which is on the utility bill that you have provided.

Gary