Elephant wrong grafic and stats

• marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      hey guys
      I have some problems with elephant,
      I played 100 tournaments and on 3 or 4 where I won quite a lot but the software just dont reconize it and it looks like if I didnt finish in the money, it actualy indicate position 0! Minutes play 187, position 0! Does sound logic?
      Its quite bad because as I said are quite big wins(for my bankroll), an hour ago I just went from 46$ to 87$, but my grafic went down..
      What can I do, if I can do somenthing?
      Thanks
      Have fun
      Marcell
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey marcepoker17,

take a look into your handhistory folder and make sure the tournament summary for this tournament was saved properly. Try manually importing the summary file via the 'Import' screen in PokerStrategy.com Elephant.

If that's what caused the problem, you should see the correct winnings/placement after importing the file.
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey marcepoker17,

take a look into your handhistory folder and make sure the tournament summary for this tournament was saved properly. Try manually importing the summary file via the 'Import' screen in PokerStrategy.com Elephant.

If that's what caused the problem, you should see the correct winnings/placement after importing the file.

First, thank you so much for your reply, was two days none answer me... :)

Second, I try to import the file, but nothing changed!

I try to ask the tournaments history to pokerstar and then I try to import it.

Thanks againg for the reply, you you can think to anothere solution please let me know!

Ciao
      Marcello
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Marcello,

try requesting the tournament summary from PokerStars and import it manually. You didn't mention which file you imported.

Also, opening up PokerStrategy.com Elephants configuration page and pressing the "rescan" button should add your tournament summary folder to the list of auto imported folders.