hello

• ultima08
      ultima08
      Basic
      :f_biggrin: not been involved in forum scene much before although was an avid listener to rounders radio b4 the americans had the rug pulled , have tried a few forums uk based before but not really seen anything as well set up and certainly not as vast as this site , so i'm hoping for good things here , i've been playing for around 6 or 7 years online and have recently been struggling with the game ( am i actually getting bored with it YIKES ) or is this just down to results which have been declining of late , i was previously a regular winning player at low level sng's and have had some decent mtt wins but it seems like i have not had a decent big win for about a year , and i'm hoping that this site is going to give me back the faith and confidence to return to my winning ways .
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello ultima08,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and to our wonderful English forum!

Glad to see you are excited about being a part of this wonderful community now, even if you have been a member for some time. I can't honestly put into words how great this community is. There is so many great friendships, so many nice helpful people and I have no doubt that you will fit in :)

You've been playing poker for quiet some time now and it's perfectly normal to get bored every once in a while. Let's hope we can help you to ignite the poker fires inside you once again and get you back on track

Have you taken our quiz yet for your free starting capital? It's never too late to take it and it can be a great platform to build yourself up again.

Alternatively, you can deposit your own funds at one of our affiliated Poker Rooms and using the correct bonus codes you can earn a nice deposit bonus for yourself, as well as start to earn those valuable Strategy points.

Once you start earning strategy points, more and more of our educational material becomes available for you. This can only help you in crushing the tables and printing those $$$

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Wishing you every success,

Gary
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome