[Application] Need stake cashgame at least nl10 6max

• Keycash
      Keycash
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hi all!

I know i wasnt posting on forum but read it every day. Anyway, I need stake becouse I had to cashout most of money because i curently dont have a real job and there were some bills to pay and they crushed my bankroll.

I need a stake it would be awsome if someone is interested to stake me for nl20 or nl50 but i would also take stake for nl10. I would need at least 30 buyins. I played regulary on nl50 mostly Ipoker network. There is even more + because of bonuses rakeback. I would like to play on Ipoker skin with at least 40% rakeback. For security reasons, I can make screenshots of accounts and what ever would staker want to have.

The deal would be 50/50 winnings+rakeback+bonus.
      The time of stake would be at least 50k hands.

Here are some accounts that i played on Ipoker:

400kmhax

300kmhax

KirovRiporting

SfukanaDrenaza

If someone is interested please post here in this thread.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

[Signature removed by EagleStar88]
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Keycash,

Great to see you back and posting in the forum, but please read the Staking rules carefully.

It is a requirement that members must have made at least 300 posts within the English Community of PokerStrategy.com to be eligible to be staked.

This rule has been introduced to ensure that members already know a little about the person asking for a stake, can maybe see what variant of poker you've been playing from a recent blog or maybe can see from the sample hands boards how the you think about various situations etc.

It's nothing personal, you just haven't given us an opportunity yet to get to know you, whether you are trustworthy and whether you are a good prospect for staking. This thread will therefore be closed in line with our staking rules.

We do however look forward to seeing you become active within the forum and then maybe later on you will become eligible for staking and have already made lots of new friends here in the community.

Why not start with an introduction thread and let everyone know something about yourself.

I'm sure you will understand and we appreciate your co-operation with these guidelines.

Best regards,

Bart