[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Sh Tt

• staktas
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:spade: , T:club:
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB folds, BB calls $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($0.39) 9:spade: , 5:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.02, MP2 raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.68, BB calls $0.33 (All-In), MP2 calls $0.60 (All-In).

Turn: ($2.10) 7:heart:
      River: ($2.10) 6:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $2.10

Preflop i isolated two limpers, with my tens. One of them folded, but BB called instead. So, I'm playing against two shortstacks. My tens are still overpair on the flop, but not a strong one. BB min donks, and MP2 raises. I don't think i can't just call, because there's a lot of draws. And, can i fold overpair against shortstacks? Although, they're two. So I'm not sure. While playing i decided that i need to protect, and as they didn't have much left anyways, i pushed. But as i said, I'm not sure. What worst hands could call? draws, 9x, although there's not a lot of 9x combos. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello staktas,

Well do you think they are capable of doing that with a lot worse or not? :> Their range definitely is wide for both. BB could easily donk with any kind of pair/draw. Although MP2 guys is more kinda interesting but for the given reason that they are so shorty I don't think that it's a huge mistake to go broke here. It's either a fold or just ship it vs both stacks.

Best regards.