This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Sh Tt

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $0.47
      MP2:
      $0.8
      MP3:
      $3.16
      Hero:
      $1.96

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:spade: , T:club:
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB folds, BB calls $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($0.39) 9:spade: , 5:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.02, MP2 raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.68, BB calls $0.33 (All-In), MP2 calls $0.60 (All-In).

Turn: ($2.10) 7:heart:
      River: ($2.10) 6:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $2.10

Preflop i isolated two limpers, with my tens. One of them folded, but BB called instead. So, I'm playing against two shortstacks. My tens are still overpair on the flop, but not a strong one. BB min donks, and MP2 raises. I don't think i can't just call, because there's a lot of draws. And, can i fold overpair against shortstacks? Although, they're two. So I'm not sure. While playing i decided that i need to protect, and as they didn't have much left anyways, i pushed. But as i said, I'm not sure. What worst hands could call? draws, 9x, although there's not a lot of 9x combos. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Well do you think they are capable of doing that with a lot worse or not? :> Their range definitely is wide for both. BB could easily donk with any kind of pair/draw. Although MP2 guys is more kinda interesting but for the given reason that they are so shorty I don't think that it's a huge mistake to go broke here. It's either a fold or just ship it vs both stacks.

Best regards.