HELP cashout and deposit

• raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      hi i am new at here and choose to play partypoker! i just joined 4 days ago and got the $50 starting capital and now i have $250 and trying to earn and win more . i just want to ask if where can cashout? and i need to deposit first to able to cashout? i am from philippines and my option for depositing or withdrawing money is paypal, but i saw there that no paypal for our country but when i choose United Kingdom there is paypal.. what will i do? can i still choose paypal? what can you say? please help!
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi raPOKERhaeven,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

- Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

Normally, if you would like to withdrawal you should first register a payment method by making the minimum deposit.

Here you'll find Party Poker's PayPal FAQ

As far as I know, if you made a successful deposit with your PayPal account you can cash out to PayPal even if you have also used additional deposit options to fund your account.

Best to contact them and ask them directly about your options, should take 2 ticks ;)
      Live chat

Let me know how you get along with this.
      Ingrid
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Unfortunately PayPal is not a deposit and cash out option for your country, it is only available for UK and Ireland. You can cash out with Bank Wire transfer as it doesn't require a previous deposit. The other option is to deposit the minimum deposit amount of 25 USD with one of the deposit options like Visa and then cash out your whole balance.

If you haven't yet met the conditions of the Poker Strategy bonus you can cash out only the winnings, the 50 USD will be in your restricted balance.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Krasi for popping by :)
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      thank you for your kind support!!

i am now near to achieve to unlock the restricted and have 100 points. one more question is. can i withdraw my money even i don't deposit to them.if yes what will a prefer to choose for cashing out!!!
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      You can cash out without depositing. The bank transfer or probably Bank wire transfer for your country ( I don't remember them by heart ) and the Check options do not require a previous deposit. But I wouldn't suggest the check as the minimum cash out requirements is quite high, the fee is big and it will take 6 to 20 business days to receive the check. Better deposit with one of the instant deposit options and make sure it is a cash out option as well. The best will be Moneyboookers, deps are instant and cash outs take 2 to 6 hours after approval. The approval takes 24 to 48 hours ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thx Krasi,

Helpful as always. :)

Bart