Partypoker Bonus

• ad258
      ad258
      Bronze
      Hi.

I recently started playing poker using the free $50. It's not going too badly (although admittedly many people will have done a lot better!), about $15 up after about 300 $1 SNG's - at least I'm not losing!

Anyway, I was looking at the 100% deposit bonus up to $100 but not sure I quite understand it. Basically what I was wondering is, could I deposit $100 and instantly withdraw it and continue playing with my original $50 to unlock the $100 deposit bonus?

I think I'll need to get 150 partypoker points to unlock the full amount but that shouldn't be too big a problem hopefully (I have around 200 currently).

Thanks for any advice,
      Adam
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Adam,

Glad to hear you're enjoying playing at Party Poker and congrats on the winnings.. slowly but steady on your way to print those $$$ :D

If you decide to deposit and take advantage of the 100% up to $100bonus and would like to release it, you will need to either...

• For each 150 PartyPoints you earn, you will clear $25 of the bonus.
      • You have a time limit of 120 days to release the whole bonus.

Where can I see my progress?

1. Open the PartyPoker software, click "My Account" and select "Bonuses".

2. The next window will show you all active bonuses including how much time you have remaining to collect, as well as how much you have already earned.

Anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • ad258
      ad258
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid!
      Haha yeah it is slow but steady, but at least its slightly positive! If only Partypoker didn't take so much rake then it would be even better, but I suppose they want to make money too! :D

No I think thats everything, I'll deposit and see how it goes.

Thanks again
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Don't forget the bonus code PSDB100. But its in the linky page I've provided for you in my previous post. :heart:

Ingrid