Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP3:
      $1,41
      BU:
      $0,92

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , A:spade:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, CO folds, BU calls $0,02, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,10, MP3 calls $0,08, BU folds.

Flop: ($0,23) K:club: , J:diamond: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,14, MP3 calls $0,14.

Turn: ($0,51) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,1, Hero calls $0,10.

River: ($0,71) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,5, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,71

Should I bet that turn anyway? I think I should. But the fold on the river seems to make sense with a 50 cent bet from that guy. Had no stats on him. Then again he might have QTo or something like that as well (aside from the FD and the K high card or perhaps even a set).

I have re-adjusted my bet slider options from 33%, 50% and 67%. It's now 30%, 50% and 70% because somehow the 14 cent bet on a 23 cent pot seems to be weak even though it's 2/3. Some people could perceive it as weak so then it's not good enough IMO.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fakethat,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Could even raise it bigger here ~$0,14 for 2 limpers and being OOP.
      Postflop: Rather just Bet/Fold the turn as well for free showdown. The problem with Check/Call is that you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher and will never know if he is capable of bluffing turn & river or not. Also of course it will be hard for us to make the hero-calls.

Best regards.
    • fakethat
      fakethat
      Bronze
      I'm getting it, learning by the day.

So actually in fact you will bet the turn to save money. How much should I bet there then? Because the reason I probably didn't is because I thought... well I don't want to go raising 2/3 pot now again.

Just clicking the "advise the judge of taking another look at this thread". Just to make clear this is not a "thanks for the advice" reply only.

Edit:
      However now I think about it I can't really get away with betting anything smaller than 14 cents. Maybe half the pot works.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      You could still bet ~$0,35 and if you get raised you have an easily fold. :)