Doubt about progression(actually Bronzestar)

• Destruk1
      I already did my subscription here for a long time ago, I don't remenber which room I choose at that time. I received the initial US$50 and play at that room for a time.

In fact, my doubt is that actually I'm used to play at Pokerstars, that is a diferent choice that the innitial one and I would like to know what I have to do to access the silverstar area etc...

• 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      hi Destruk1,

i will ask someone to check which room you have initially registered to :)
      if you play there, you will start earning strategy points.

you can also earn it by playing on any site which you have registered via so you can easily pick a new room (or 2 or 3) where you want to play. here's the list of available poker rooms :)

let us know how you are doing :)

edit: i've found out that your starting capital was given at Cake in 2009 :)
      just want to clarify, do you mean silverstar on Pokerstars or silver status on Pokerstrategy? if you registered your pokerstars account without using our links, you will not earn Strategy Points here for your play there. accounts need to be created using our links/codes :)
    • Destruk1
      Silverstar here.
      I think I get it, I think the only solution is to create a new account in another Poker room.
      I was thinking that you can do some about my Pokerstars account that is already created and will be the best option for me right now.

I think is clear.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Sorry mate re-tracking accounts is well out of our hands im afraid but theres nothing to stop you playing on more than one site at the same time and still generate strategy points with us. Just follow the link that Fizz gave you im sure you will find something to suit you on there