cashout with neteller ( help)

• kloenrique
      kloenrique
      Bronze
      hi guys.
      i make a deposit like 2 months ago with visa.. but i cant cashout money because of country issues.
      so i deposit today with neteller. like 35 dollars so i can cash out all my money . but it doesnt appears any option to cashout using neteller. and instead it appears this message.

Make your Cash out through Neteller

You may only cash-out to your NETELLER account that you have made a successful deposit with, within the last 6 months.

If you do wish to use this cash-out option, please make a deposit with your NETELLER account.

can somebody help me please?

thanks
  • 6 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Perhaps it takes some time for their system to recognize that you made the deposit.
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Well there is probably a problem with your account or with the deposit with Neteller, send an email to info@partypoker.com and ask them why you can't cash out to Neteller or give them a call, don't use the live chat in this case as they will ask you to send them an email, better call them to resolve this.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Krasi for popping by! :club:

Have you managed to get hold of them kloenrique?

Ingrid
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Yes mate, they work like that ... just take patience and don't worry to much that your money will appear soon as soon all the technical time is done! ;)
    • kloenrique
      kloenrique
      Bronze
      hi guys. thanks for coments.

well i try to call. but in my phone says that that number doesnt exist . so i try to send an email and i am waiting for them to respond.
      i heard that there are restriccions to cash out money. like 15% of newest deposit..
      well i alredy do that.. i think i have to wait a little more..
      thanks
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      the rule for earning 15 % of you latest deposit in party points has been removed, however if you deposit and cash out right away one of the departments will probably ask you for the reason to cash out your funds... If you have sent an email just wait for a response, could take some time unfortunately, you can also try with the live chat feature if you get connected :)