problem with pokerstars and pokertracker

• cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hi, i have just downloaded the free version of pokertracker 3, trial period 60 days. I just started to understand how to use it, and I was updating the hud every single hand, after 30 minutes of playing, with ONLY 1 TABLE ?( , i just played a 2nd table for minutes I receive the following message:

The maximum allowed number of observed PokerStars hands has been reached.
      No more observed hands will be imported until 30 minutes have passed and PokerTracker is restarted.
      This is a PokerStars requirement and only affects your observed tables.

do you know why?
      is possible because I use the trial period?
      maybe I should update the statistic every 3-5 hands?
      do you have any hint how to solve this problem?

thanks very much :f_p:
  • 3 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi cekpirus88,

Really sorry for the slow answer here! Have you got this sorted yet?

As far as I know there isn't a limit even for the trial. Can you confirm the message is from the pokertracker client, or whether it's from pokerstars?

Even better, if it isn't fixed yet, could you show a screenshot? Sorry I can't help any more yet; but if any others reading this have used PT3 trial please give us your expertise and knowledge!

Best regards,

Jim
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hi it seems that they just send this message, when you open 3-4 tables after 30-40 minutes, but after all it seems all normal. I will continue playing and send the screenshot anyway. thanks
    • dlrzz
      dlrzz
      Bronze
      dont worry, its standard message on pokerstars for people who open tables and accumulate statistics without playing, there is limited amount of hands you may spectate so just ignore it

it may happen when you open for example 4 tables and there is one round of waiting for the big blind to come