Stack
      UTG2:
      $4,41
      Hero:
      $18,73
      CO:
      $10

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:diamond: , Q:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,40, Hero calls $0,40, 2 folds, CO calls $0,40, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1,35) Q:spade: , T:diamond: , 5:club: (3 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,4, Hero calls $0,40, CO folds.

Turn: ($2,15) T:club: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,4, Hero raises to $0,90, UTG2 calls $0,50.

River: ($3,95) T:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,6, Hero calls $0,60.

Final Pot: $5,15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG2 shows (6s 6d)
      Hero shows a full-house, tens full of queens (Ad Qc)

Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of queens (Ad Qc)

I played this hand a little bit conservatively, since he had 3% PFR in 89 hands.

Flop: I call his weak CBet, wanting to keep getting value on turn from Qx, Tx
      Turn: I raise/fold his again small barrel, wanting to know where I stand
      River: I guess I just called trying to control the potsize, since I wasn't sure on my Full anymore, because of his tight PFR

1. Should I have raised the flop?
      2. Should I raise bigger on the turn? I raised this small to be on the safe side: keep getting value from Qx, lose less money if he 4bets
      3.Is there any point in raising river? Is there a weaker hand that would call our raise?

Thanks in Advance!
      This is all for tonight :f_biggrin:
      Mircea
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello M1rCea,

1. Should I have raised the flop?

Nah, not really. Just isolating yourself against better hands and making worse to fold.

2. Should I raise bigger on the turn? I raised this small to be on the safe side: keep getting value from Qx, lose less money if he 4bets

If you want to raise the then definitely bigger. Doesn't make sense it to min-raise. :D But overall do you think he is capable of calling with worse?

3.Is there any point in raising river? Is there a weaker hand that would call our raise?

I'd definitely rather raise it on river than on turn. :D Since on river any kind of PP may Call you but on turn you might just isolate yourself against better hands like maybe even Tx,55.

Best regards.