$3.50 This supposed to be normal speeds lol

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze

+-52BI Redline Down? Is this quite sick? lol

I got a similar downswing like a few months ago when I tried the turbo version and I quickly went back to normal speeds to avoid these horrible spots lol :D

btw I've beaten the $3.40 for a decent ROI (11%) + large example as well as the $5.50 (8.10%).. got some trouble with the $7 lately (not satisfied of the ROI around 4-5% (and close to 2k example), running hills all the time like 1k+ break-even stretch :)..

So I decided to move down for "confidence issues" and this is what I get lol.. I worked my ass off (posting HH, reviews, vids etc) this whole august and this is what I get again lol :D .. Poker is one hell of a thing! :)

btw I was wondering if I play like 22-24tables simultaneously and have a 4-5% ROI at the $7 normal speeds.. is that quite decent? or what do u think is decent ROI for that limit?

Also do you think that poker has generally become tougher after "black friday" without the americans or what's this "better" so to say in terms of shark to fish ratio? I don't like the "black friday" at all (what happened to the americans + FTP) or what's happening with online poker nowadays..
  • 8 replies
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      600 is nothing
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      you possibly have big leaks thats why so huge variance
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      you possibly have big leaks thats why so huge variance
      yeah right! You're pretending I'm such a bad reg lol.. That's how it sounds.. thx a lot ;) I didn't know 11% at $3.40 over 5k+ examples is so bad! Of course it's not a crushing or very solid ROI but definitely decent enough imo 22-24tabling..

Anyway, I do agree with you that I have definitely leaks (like most players havel) but I prefer to call it small leaks than big leaks.. Cuz to me that sounds like I don't even grasp the basic fundamental of SnG strategy..!

But yeah, looking at your blog it seems you're just a starter so I'll just shrug it off your comment! Play long enough and we'll see..

Anyway, I just posted it to find out if this is a bit on the extreme side for normal speed but still possible for anyone including "good enough reg" lol
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      600 is nothing
      I'll just go with ur comment.. Actually I know 600+ is still a small example.. I've experienced 20-30bbs "downswings" now and then but I can safely say this is the first time I'm such below EV at the $3.50 limit.. Mehh, I'll just go through it!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      it is pretty good roi for 22-24 tabling 7$ just keep it up!

cheers.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      i dont believe 600 is small sample in normal speeds.Good regs tend to have 15-18% roi in normal speed sngs.Especially in the normal speed try to reduce tables so you can take notes on the players.If you want volume play turbos or sup turbos
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      i dont believe 600 is small sample in normal speeds.Good regs tend to have 15-18% roi in normal speed sngs.Especially in the normal speed try to reduce tables so you can take notes on the players.If you want volume play turbos or sup turbos
      600 games whether turbo or normal speed is still overall a small example.. From what I read 1000 games: ~66%; 2000 games: ~82% & about close to your true ROI would be about 5k (read it from a "collin moshman thread on 2+2 (about the 5k example))

EDIT- yeah after some leak fixing, like u said, I believe my game has deteriorated in certain spots most likely due to no consistency in ongoing improvement and implemented possible misinformation lol and some small leaks have probably become bigger to big leaks over time.. So will work on that and see if that was the case or just super bad variance :) nonetheless 52 below redline sucks..lol

The only good thing about this shitty graph is between the 200-300 games where I got an upswing (but sadly followed by a downswing) which resulted in a BOP ticket..

So if I ship the BOP I don't mind this fucked up graph at all :P lol of course just a long shot :D but who knows lol again :D

btw I just deleted the rest cuz it doesn't really matter.. but all I said is true though..
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      it is pretty good roi for 22-24 tabling 7$ just keep it up!

cheers.
      Ok thx.. I'll try next time when I'm back at $7 :) ..

Greetzz