Disconnection

• misery1975
      misery1975
      Bronze
      WHY IS IT THAT WHEN EVER I GET NEAR PRIZE MONEY DOES YOUR NETWORK DISCONNECT ME ?? IVE JUST PLAYED IN THE OMAHA TOURNEY, WAS 49TH OUT OF 49TH, AND I MADE IT TO FINAL TABLE, BUT WHEN I WANTED TO PLAY A HAND IT FROZE AND FOLDED ME WICH IN TURN I COULDNT PLAY THE HAND I WANTED, AM NOT TO HAPPY WITH YOUR SITE AT THE MO, IMM BEGINING TO HAVE MY DOUBTS JUST HOW HONEST AND WETHER I WANT TO EVEN CARRY ONPLAYING ON YOUR SITE, AfucnoseA
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi misery1975,

This is all I found on the Titan Poker website, think best is to contact their customer support and find a solution for this.

Disconnection Protection

Disconnection protection is in place to protect players should their Internet connection be lost whilst involved in a pot. In the event that a player is disconnected, they will be able to continue in the hand and contest the amount of the pot that they were financially involved in, up to the point of disconnection. Disconnection protection is in place for genuine disconnections only.

Any player who misuses this protection privilege by intentionally disconnecting may:

* Forfeit any monies won
      * Lose Disconnection Protection privileges
      * Face expulsion from the site

Players must accept the risk of disconnections. They can and do occur.

Ingrid