UTG ($1.13)
      UTG+1 ($1.11)
      UTG+2 ($3.27)
      MP1 ($2.02)
      Hero ($0.74)
      CO ($0.97)
      BTN ($1.87)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.28, Hero raises to $0.74 (AI), BB calls $0.46
      I would like like a real hard-core nit to anyone with a HUD, so I was surprised at the re-reraise.

The chart says to push here -- and I did, but it felt like way overplaying.
      If you assume that the BB has the standard resteal range, I'm ahead of It, so I suppose it is OK. Feels real spewy though.

What about TT, 99 & even 88?
      Equity is above break-even for those hands too, but chart says to fold if re-raised.

FLOP ($1.49) 8:club: T:club: 2:heart:

TURN ($1.49) 8:club: T:club: 2:heart: T:spade:

RIVER ($1.49) 8:club: T:club: 2:heart: T:spade: 8:heart:

Hero shows J:diamond: J:heart:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 85.8%, Turn 95.5%)

BB shows 7:club: 7:diamond:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 14.2%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $1.42
  • 2 replies
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Hello,

is someone in the late position sit out? If not you are sitting in middle position and the chart says to bet/fold. But you know better :)

The chart is designed to play against an average unknown player. If you know the opponent, you can deviate from the chart (but I recommend not too much). If a monster nit sits behind you who 3-bets like never in large sample size, you can fold your JJ to his reraise even though chart says push, because you are behind most of the time.
    • MrRaupE
      MrRaupE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohnDoe1313

is someone in the late position sit out? If not you are sitting in middle position and the chart says to bet/fold. But you know better :)

The chart is designed to play against an average unknown player. If you know the opponent, you can deviate from the chart (but I recommend not too much).
      that's correct :)

you have to adapt against the player and it depends a little bit how much you are openraising by yourself

i can't fold JJ in mp3 and you see, this player seems to be a looser one