Sweating

• furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Hi,

i saw this term many times in the forums and i got the idea of what it is,but i can't figure out exactly how it works,so if anyone experienced or has strong knowledge about this can help me out with some details,would be great.

I understand that the most used software for it is skype?How does that exactly work?
  • 5 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      well it's very simple.

For an example we want a sweat session, so at first we have to figure out who plays and who watches.

Let's say I'll play ...

Then we go on skype and mikogo for instance, so you will be able to watch my screen. And this is it :) I join my tables and after that we can discuss every single hand :)
      It's a very good method how to improve, especially you watch/discuss with more skilled player :)
    • rhezz
      rhezz
      Bronze
      Hey, I have been playing poker for a while and have coached a few guys. I can sweat you at NL5k on the ipoker network. There's a guy there called Sauron1987, he's very spewy and if you play against him it will be easy money. When shall we play? ;)
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      lol!!!
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rhezz
      Hey, I have been playing poker for a while and have coached a few guys. I can sweat you at NL5k on the ipoker network. There's a guy there called Sauron1987, he's very spewy and if you play against him it will be easy money. When shall we play? ;)
      wow,arent you a predictable troll,i wanted to put in a spoiler something like "don't bring the now-famous scandal up" but i thought to myself "whatever".

so,yeah,post a decent answer to a,what i consider,decent question,or gtfo and troll general discussion or small talk or a "poker is rigged" thread,i'm sure you have enough time on your hands :s_love:

kthxbai.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Sweating basically is to have someone watching you play.
      Skype is only for actually communicating, to do the screen sharing you'll need some screen sharing software (orly) like Mikogo or TeamViewer.

Obviously you should only do it with trusted people whose SNs are known to you since, hell, they're seeing your holecards.
      If you don't feel comfortable doing it, you may also just share the hand histories (theoretically, provided that it doesn't break the ToS of whatever platform you play on)

Originally posted by rhezz
      *sauron1989
      or is Sauron1987 YOUR account? :f_o: