promotion tab stuck

• maxie123
      maxie123
      Bronze
      when I log in to PP I get this message about a bronze suprise clickcard. When I go to the promotion tab I can't go any further. The page keeps loading for ages and i am not able to click on any promotion. poker tables seem to work fine as always. any1 else had this problem?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi maxie,

I had similar quite a while ago, couldn't do anything to move it at the time, but from memory it was fixed the following day. Guessing it is just a minor bug that will hopefully be quickly fixed.

If you still experience problems with it tomorrow, might be worth dropping the details and a screenshot to Party's support team on an email.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      You can try to open the promotions tab from http://www.partyaccount.com as well. This is the webversion of your party account and you shouldn't have any issues. If you have anyway most probably the issue is with the flash player or the promotion, either way contact customer support in order to provide more info.

Also check whether the prize of the card is added to your account already or not, could be party points cash or tournament dollars, you can check in the transaction history under my account or the party points statement.